need help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sell famous guitar, Jun 17, 2007.

  1. Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars . our product is a
    quantity best, the price is the lowest in the world, i think you will
    be interested in our product . thanks a lot! Our Website:http://
    www.ebacey.com/
    Msn:
    mail:
    thanks for everyone good luck with everyone
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    sell famous guitar, Jun 17, 2007

  2. sell famous guitar

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:02:09 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, sell famous guitar Stumbled Over To The Keyboard
    And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Dear friend,

    How is your web site connected to the Internet? With kite string?
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jun 17, 2007