    Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    appropriate study material for it.

    vimal kumar, Jul 11, 2004

  2. vimal kumar

    nerd32768 Guest

    "vimal kumar" <> wrote in message
    news:2aaa801c4674a$41c95190$...
    > Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    > windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    > appropriate study material for it.

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    nerd32768, Jul 11, 2004

  3. vimal kumar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > "vimal kumar" <> wrote in message
    >> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    >> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    >> appropriate study material for it.

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================

    I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
    "chalk's term".

    The more appropriate response would be more like:

    "Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to find
    relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to be an
    MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  4. vimal kumar

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 11, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    >> "vimal kumar" <> wrote in message
    >>> Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    >>> windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    >>> appropriate study material for it.

    >> =================
    >> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    >> =================

    > I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
    > "chalk's term".
    >
    > The more appropriate response would be more like:
    >
    > "Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to
    > find relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to
    > be an MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

    this is true it was the wrong time for chalk's term but then it was in
    it's pure form (though it would escape the nannybots).

    well, he's young...it's a learning experience...perhaps he should google
    for the proper use...
    ;o

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  5. vimal kumar

    Doom Guest

    "vimal kumar" <> wrote in message
    > Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    > windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    > appropriate study material for it.

    You can find books to study for your exams at most any bookstore or library
    or online at amazon.com or borrow from friends or read the help files. (whew
    I need to stop and take a breath). I hope I helped answer your question and
    if you have anymore just email me at . Please
    notice I munged my email addy so kindly remove head from ass before emailing
    me. Have a nice day.

    Doom, Jul 12, 2004
  6. vimal kumar

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > I claim to be no expert but, I don't think that's the correct use of
    > "chalk's term".
    >
    > The more appropriate response would be more like:
    >
    > "Try to Google it for yourself you lazy twit. If you're to stupid to find
    > relevant material on www.microsoft.com, then you don't deserve to be an
    > MCSE. Get a clue!!!"

    You are correct. The OP, while obviously a lazy twit, demonstrated no
    proclivity for anal copulation.

    A review of the requirements, I think is in order.

    JaR
    Moderated Thug

    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  7. vimal kumar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 12, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > You are correct. The OP, while obviously a lazy twit, demonstrated no
    > proclivity for anal copulation.

    He does however, so I am told, have an anal and phallic fetish.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004
  8. >Help me in preparing for my MCSE exam.I am preparing for
    >windows 2000 installation exam but unable to find
    >appropriate study material for it.

    that is simply down to the fact you are a complete fcukwit.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004