    Can anybody help me with some info or material how i can
    pass my 70-292 exam please.I would glady appreciate
    it.Thanks

    Guest, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    go to www.testking.com
    u will get paid dumps there and u can pass exam by reading
    and understanding the concept behind these questions

    Guest, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 01:57:49 -0800, <> wrote:

    >Can anybody help me with some info or material how i can
    >pass my 70-292 exam please.I would glady appreciate
    >it.Thanks

    Um... get some experience and study?

    |{evin, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Guest

    |{evin Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 03:30:32 -0800,
    <> wrote:

    >go to www.testking.com
    >u will get paid dumps there and u can pass exam by reading
    >and understanding the concept behind these questions

    Yeah, you'll also be an assfucker for cheating, and run the risk of
    losing your certs.

    |{evin, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Guest

    Ron Bernier Guest

    Study hard and work with the product ...

    Ron Bernier, Dec 8, 2003