    i read in this newsgroup that in exam 210, there are lots
    of gpo's stuffs ... i've been learning 210 but got no
    idea what gpo was ... may someone help me? thanks a lot

    Vincent, Jul 29, 2003

  2. "Vincent" <> wrote in message
    news:0aa301c355e2$0cec2bc0$...
    > i read in this newsgroup that in exam 210, there are lots
    > of gpo's stuffs ... i've been learning 210 but got no
    > idea what gpo was ... may someone help me? thanks a lot

    I recommend getting a new teacher.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Vincent

    billyw Guest

    when i took 210 there was virtually np GPO stuff. But i find it surprising
    that your not aware of it.
    your next potential exam (215) does have GPO in it to some extent. You
    really need to get a grip on what it it

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Vincent

    Consultant Guest

    he did not indicate that he has been learning from a teacher

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Vincent" <> wrote in message
    > > i read in this newsgroup that in exam 210, there are lots
    > > of gpo's stuffs ... i've been learning 210 but got no
    > > idea what gpo was ... may someone help me? thanks a lot

    > I recommend getting a new teacher.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Exactly!

    Politician Spock, Jul 29, 2003
  6. Vincent

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jul 29, 2003
  7. Vincent

    Jtyc Guest

  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 29, 2003
  9. Vincent

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fris "But thanks for thinking of me" bee® MCNGP #13

    I'm all about making you happy.

    You know, I asked my parents once; why did you have me? They told me; "We
    just wanted to make sure that you would be there for Frisbee one day."

    Jtyc, Jul 29, 2003
  10. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Fris "But thanks for thinking of me" bee® MCNGP #13

    > I'm all about making you happy.
    >
    > You know, I asked my parents once; why did you have me? They told me; "We
    > just wanted to make sure that you would be there for Frisbee one day."

    Well, it could have been worse. You could have been assigned to someone who
    didn't at least thank you occasionally.

    --
    Fris "Or you could have been assigned to Network Guru" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 29, 2003
  11. its part of ad, you gots to study that fo 217

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 29, 2003