    some suggestions and advice regarding the same.
    Thanks in advance.
    SS.
    SS, Aug 29, 2003

  2. SS

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yes, the exams will help you. However, it would be a
    better idea if you focused on the .NET track as opposed to
    the VB6 track. If you already have some experience
    with .NET, the MCSD would be the ideal certification to go
    with. Although there are a total of five exams, it will
    still pay off in the end. I wish you the very best of
    luck my friend.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2003

  3. SS

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why do you feel you need to impersonate me by using the same alias as
    I use?

    I doubt very much you even know what a 'Kline Sphere' is.
    Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2003
  4. I doubt the exam will help you at all.

    Unfortunately, you'll require an H1 visa and sponsership.
    These items cost companies money for legal fees and the
    company must justify their need to hire you.

    With so many developers out of work right now - that need
    is very difficult to prove and quite frankly companies
    don't want to go through the hassle.

    James Walters, Aug 31, 2003