    Rick Guest

    Hope to explain this right,, have windows xp. When I try to click on a new
    link the box opens and closes, cannt get it to stay open? Any help? Thanks
    Rick, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Rick

    Frederick Guest

    Let me see here, You mean that you open up a link and the window opens and
    then disappers, Right? If this is so have you checked you task bar to see
    if it is listed. In XP the windows are store on one link on the bottom, It
    will say internet explorer3, meaning that there is 3 different windows
    there. Also check you internet security settings. That might have
    something to do with it. Let me know..

    fred

    Frederick, Oct 26, 2003