Need help with your computer?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Pensacola Computer Guys, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. Pensacola Computer Guys, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Pensacola Computer Guys

    Plato Guest

    Pensacola Computer Guys wrote:

    > If you need help with your computer problems, please come and join our
    > free computer support forum. We are happy to assist you in anyway possible.
    >
    > http://www.yetanothercomputerforumownerspamming usenet.com/phpBB2

    That;s no way to get users son.
    Plato, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Pensacola Computer Guys

    Travis Guest

    Your site makes an excellent spam sandwich, just print your homepage out
    and put it in some whole wheat bread with a little mayo and it's great!

    Travis, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Pensacola Computer Guys

    Guest

    Travis wrote:
    > Your site makes an excellent spam sandwich, just print your homepage out
    > and put it in some whole wheat bread with a little mayo and it's great!
    >
    > On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:23:03 -0500, Pensacola Computer Guys wrote:
    >
    > > If you need help with your computer problems, please come and join our
    > > free computer support forum. We are happy to assist you in anyway possible.
    > >
    > > http://www.pensacolacomputerguys.com/phpBB2

    There's nothing on my site that even imposes spam. We don't even have
    a mailing list. You have any suggestions to give?

    Pensacola Computer Guys
    , Oct 4, 2006
  5. Pensacola Computer Guys

    Brian Guest

    I agree it looks legit to me....need more posts on there but no spam from
    where I sit
    Brian, Oct 5, 2006