    to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
    experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.
    TIA.
    Shirley Crabtree, Mar 6, 2009

  2. On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:

    > I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
    > they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
    > the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
    > recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
    > to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
    > experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.
    > TIA.

    suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...
    --
    -Art- (not Art)

    3/6/2009 6:32:36 PM
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    -Art- (not Art), Mar 6, 2009

  3. Shirley Crabtree

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
    >they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
    >the first to produce the solution.

    You're talking about chucktard and richard.. :)

    >I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
    >recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
    >to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
    >experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.

    Never used it, but first google search for free blu ray burning
    software:

    http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html

    Hey, at least I'll admit I found it in a google search

    :-D
    Evan Platt, Mar 6, 2009
  4. Shirley Crabtree

    Tony Guest

    Beware of this chucktard aka chuckcar. He waits for all the dust to clear then
    throws in a a one line boner thus evoking ensuing responses to his *FROG*
    slanted views on almost everything.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Mar 7, 2009
  5. Shirley Crabtree

    chuckcar Guest

    "-Art- (not Art)" <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:
    >
    >> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who
    >> though they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching
    >> so as to be the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC
    >> with a Blu Ray recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but
    >> playback only. To use it to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to
    >> the premium version. Would you experts do the searching and find me
    >> freeware authoring. TIA.

    > suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...

    Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else. There's few enough
    people coming here due to the kiddies already.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 7, 2009
  6. Shirley Crabtree

    Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote:

    >"-Art- (not Art)" <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:
    >>
    >>> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who
    >>> though they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching
    >>> so as to be the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC
    >>> with a Blu Ray recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but
    >>> playback only. To use it to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to
    >>> the premium version. Would you experts do the searching and find me
    >>> freeware authoring. TIA.

    >> suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...

    >Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else.

    So why sending the OP to a newsgroup that might be of use -- Idiot
    --

    www.coffeeandcigarettes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/thefuture1.jpg
    , Mar 7, 2009
  7. Shirley Crabtree

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:07:33 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else. There's few enough
    >people coming here due to the kiddies already.

    Idiot.
    Evan Platt, Mar 7, 2009
  8. Shirley Crabtree

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:32:08 -0800, wrote:

    >So why sending the OP to a newsgroup that might be of use -- Idiot

    Chucktard defines stupidity.

    Think maybe we can send him to another newsgroup? And have him never
    come back?
    Evan Platt, Mar 7, 2009
  9. Shirley Crabtree

    Iapetus Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, "Shirley Crabtree"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
    >> they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
    >> the first to produce the solution.

    > You're talking about chucktard and richard.. :)
    >
    >> I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
    >> recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
    >> to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
    >> experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.

    > Never used it, but first google search for free blu ray burning
    > software:
    >
    > http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html
    >
    > Hey, at least I'll admit I found it in a google search
    >
    > :-D

    It'll only burn Blu-ray if you purchase the plus version.

    To the OP:

    CDBurnerXP from http://www.cdburnerxp.se/en/home will burn Blu-ray disks.
    Iapetus, Mar 7, 2009