    I set exposure on my camera accordingly?

    TIA,

    - Siddhartha
    Siddhartha Jain, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Siddhartha Jain

    wilt Guest

    'W1 W S T' must set the angular output circle of light to 'Wide1'
    'Wide' 'Standard' and 'Telephoto'...have to guess the angle of coverage
    but (assming you're using 35mm film camera) 28-35-50-85 would be a
    reasonable guess. Set this according to lens in use on your camera (or
    the zoom focal length in use at the time of flash exposure)

    The slide has only an indirect link to 'F'... it really sets the ISO of
    the film you are using.

    Having set both 'W S T' and the ISO slide, you focus your lens on the
    subject, look at the distance on the lens, then look at the same
    distance on the flash scale and look above it at the f/stop to set on
    your lens.

    Set and shoot.
    wilt, Feb 16, 2006