Need help with K-Melion Bookmarks (favorites)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by hello@myphone.com, Jun 12, 2010.

  1. Guest

    Need help with K-Melion Bookmarks (favorites)
    It's one of the latest versions. I think there is one newer version.
    Actually it's version 1.5.3
    I just started using it recently and I like it. I use Firefox too,
    but I was using IE for quick web views because FF takes so long to
    load. K-Melion is much faster, so it's now my quick viewer.

    Anyhow, there's one thing that drives me bonkers. The bookmarks
    (favorites). Instead of just being able to scroll down the list like
    FF or IE, it fills my page, then says "MORE" and that brings up
    another list, and another, and that just drives me nuts. I imported
    my bookmarks and I have a very long list with lots of folders. I have
    to go down about 5 levels to get to the bottom,. and those menus that
    pop out from the side are real hard to keep in place. I think it took
    me 5 minutes to get to the "Ts".

    Is there any way to get the bookmarks to work like other browsers?
    I sure hope so, because I cant live with this....

    Thanks
    , Jun 12, 2010

  2. Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:03:01 -0500, in message <>
    wrote:

    > Need help with K-Melion Bookmarks (favorites)
    > It's one of the latest versions. I think there is one newer version.
    > Actually it's version 1.5.3
    > I just started using it recently and I like it. I use Firefox too,
    > but I was using IE for quick web views because FF takes so long to
    > load. K-Melion is much faster, so it's now my quick viewer.
    >
    > Anyhow, there's one thing that drives me bonkers. The bookmarks
    > (favorites).

    K-Meleon can have either Bookmarks, Favorites, or both.

    http://i45.tinypic.com/29dzdjq.gif

    Which one of the two is it ?

    --
    Regards