need help with image

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CNT, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. CNT

    CNT Guest

    members.toast.net/cnt/IMG_0245.JPG

    Hi again. To refresh a little about myself, I bought S45 (over S50) and like
    it a lot. I was amazed that it takes HUGE pictures! I wonder what would I
    have done if I had the S50 !? Anyway, thanks to those that helped me in here
    from time to time. Now, I need a little help...

    The above link is an image of a Deaf wedding. It's very dark for some reason
    and I am aware that I can adjust the brightness. I have Photoshop Element
    2.0. I need to ask if someone could remove the walking cane out of the
    bottom (right below the bride). I don't know how to do that. Could someone
    do it for me and perhaps tell me how it's done? You can attach it to my
    email address if you fix it for me or post it and I'll download it from a
    site.

    OT, another thing. I don't come in here that often. But when I do, like
    sometimes after long months, my IE 6.0 Newsreader downloads everything? It
    goes like this... when I click on the rec.photo.digital, it shows "51,000
    news not downloaded" and it automatically downloads all of it right away! I
    leave to have a cookie and milk, then come back seeing it's at 21,000 news.
    What does it actually downloading? Just headers or what? I tried setting
    some date ranges in the Option, but seems it doesn't do it? Anyone help me
    with that one too?

    Thank you.

    Chuck
    CNT, Apr 23, 2004

  2. CNT

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "CNT" <> wrote in news:40888975$:

    > IE 6.0 Newsreader downloads everything? It
    > goes like this... when I click on the rec.photo.digital, it shows
    > "51,000 news not downloaded" and it automatically downloads all of it
    > right away! I leave to have a cookie and milk, then come back seeing
    > it's at 21,000 news. What does it actually downloading? Just headers
    > or what?

    Yes usually just the headers.

    > I tried setting some date ranges in the Option, but seems it
    > doesn't do it? Anyone help me with that one too?

    Hmm, try Xnews (http://xnews.newsguy.com), it's a much better newsreader
    than Outlook (LookOut) Express ; )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Apr 23, 2004

  3. CNT

    CNT Guest

    Thanks. Just downloaded it. Will open it up tomorrow.

    Chuck

    CNT, Apr 23, 2004
  4. CNT

    JC Dill Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:11:08 GMT, "CNT" <> wrote:

    >members.toast.net/cnt/IMG_0245.JPG

    >The above link is an image of a Deaf wedding. It's very dark for some reason
    >and I am aware that I can adjust the brightness. I have Photoshop Element
    >2.0. I need to ask if someone could remove the walking cane out of the
    >bottom (right below the bride).

    The image link you gave has the top of a pair of crutches (not a
    waking cane) in front of the bride, and a bright reflection off of the
    aluminum or steel post of the minister's stand. Removing the bright
    reflections is easy, removing the crutches will be much harder since
    they are in front of the bride's dress.

    If this is not the photo that needs editing, please post a link to the
    right photo.

    jc
    JC Dill, Apr 25, 2004