    I can connect to the Internet just fine, but after running Network Setup
    Wizard on both computers I cannot see either computer's shared folders.

    Michael T.
    Michael T, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Michael T

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wshare.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Michael T" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can I use Windows XP's file sharing feature to share files/printers when

    my

    Jack, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Michael T

    Michael T Guest

    I discovered that the Norton Internet Security (that is installed on my new
    Dell notebook) was blocking my WinXP Home Network from sharing files.
    Fortunatley once you click on the Personal Firewall link you can easily use
    the WIZARD button (on the 'Networking' tab) to enable file sharing.

    Michael

    Michael T, Oct 12, 2005