    My IExplorer browser is set Privacy/Medium Security/Trusted sites/Low
    the same happens in the Netscape browser. What should I do to solve this
    problem? Thanks FredJ
    Fred J, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Fred J

    Unk Guest

    http://www.absey-vine.co.uk/helpdesk/internetoptions.html
    Unk, Oct 10, 2005

  3. Fred J

    Shawn Guest

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > When ever I want to go on Hotline I get page with Microsoft Passport
    > Network
    > Cookies must be allowed, your browser is currently set to block
    > cookies........
    > My IExplorer browser is set Privacy/Medium Security/Trusted sites/Low
    > the same happens in the Netscape browser. What should I do to solve this
    > problem? Thanks FredJ

    click on the privacy icon at the bottom of the webpage in question and click
    on settings then advanced then click on over ride cookie handling and check
    the box "always allow cookies", this will make that particular websites
    settings to allow cookies but not other sites
    Shawn, Oct 10, 2005
  4. Fred J

    Shawn Guest

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > When ever I want to go on Hotline I get page with Microsoft Passport
    > Network
    > Cookies must be allowed, your browser is currently set to block
    > cookies........
    > My IExplorer browser is set Privacy/Medium Security/Trusted sites/Low
    > the same happens in the Netscape browser. What should I do to solve this
    > problem? Thanks FredJ

    thats for winxp of course, may be different if yur running a different os
    Shawn, Oct 10, 2005