    with this - can anyone help me solve this problem?

    ArnaP
    , Jun 11, 2004

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I keep getting windows popping up with the heading "Click to
    > Bookmark". They are ads for various programs. My spybot and adware 6
    > aren't finding anything nor is my Norton Antivirus. I am going nuts
    > with this - can anyone help me solve this problem?
    >
    > ArnaP

    Try a program called spywareblaster.
    It blocks certain websites from popping up and prevents some web based
    spyware being run.
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jun 11, 2004

  3. °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Guest

    Well actually I am using spywareblaster and adware 6 - both with the
    latest updates. I just don't get it. Any more ideas please?

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:44:47 +0100, "Gareth not NLL or anybody else."
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>I keep getting windows popping up with the heading "Click to
    >> Bookmark". They are ads for various programs. My spybot and adware 6
    >> aren't finding anything nor is my Norton Antivirus. I am going nuts
    >> with this - can anyone help me solve this problem?
    >>
    >> ArnaP

    >Try a program called spywareblaster.
    >It blocks certain websites from popping up and prevents some web based
    >spyware being run.

    , Jun 12, 2004
  5. Boomer Guest

    wrote:

    > Well actually I am using spywareblaster and adware 6 - both with
    > the latest updates. I just don't get it. Any more ideas
    > please?
    >
    > On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:44:47 +0100, "Gareth not NLL or anybody
    > else." <> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message
    >>>I keep getting windows popping up with the heading "Click to
    >>> Bookmark". They are ads for various programs. My spybot and
    >>> adware 6 aren't finding anything nor is my Norton Antivirus.
    >>> I am going nuts with this - can anyone help me solve this
    >>> problem?
    >>>
    >>> ArnaP

    >>Try a program called spywareblaster.
    >>It blocks certain websites from popping up and prevents some web
    >>based spyware being run.

    Hi

    If you are using Ad-Aware, Spywareblaster and Spybot S&D and they are
    all up dated...
    try these:

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
    Install and run, then post the log to "HijackThis Logs"
    at http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php.

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html
    Boomer, Jun 12, 2004