    implement this? can anybody help me?

    Thank you.

    , Mar 19, 2007

  2. Hi Jeffery,

    You may wish to investigate the ADTRAN networking solutions Forum:

    http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=546

    Additionally, ADTRAN has a five-year warranty and FREE post sales
    support along with FREE firmware updates:

    ADTRAN Technical Support Engineers are available Monday through Friday
    7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST to assist with your configuration and
    troubleshooting needs.

    Call
    Toll-free: 888-4ADTRAN
    Direct: 256-963-8716