    I THOUGHT LINKSYS WOULD BE BETTER/ HAD ATTEMPTED THE SAME DEAL W/ MOTOROLA
    WIRELESS PRODUCTS W/O LUCK. I CALLED LINKSYS SUPPORT, AND I WENT THROUGH
    UNINSTALLING THE SOFTWARE... THEY TOLD ME TO CALL MICROSOFT.

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpY2EgSg==?=, Jul 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpY2EgSg==?=

    Dave Guest

    its because your keyboard caps lock is stuck.

    Dave, Jul 25, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpY2EgSg==?=

    FedUp Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:27:02 -0700, Erica J wrote:

    > I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!
    > -WANT TO SET UP WIRELESS W/ CABLE MODEM- HP LAPTOP / WINDOWS XP HOME
    > -HAVE LINKSYS WPC54G NOTEBOOK ADAPTER AND ROUTER WRT54G
    > -INSTALLED BOTH, ROUTER FIRST, THEN CD FOR NTBK, THEN NTBK ADAPTER ITSELF...
    > SLOW TO WORK, CONNECTED...I TURNED THE LAPTOP OFF AND REBOOTED, IT WOULDNT
    > CONNECT WIRELESSLY... CRASH COURSED THROUGH INSTALLING/UNINSTALLING THE
    > SOFTWARE FOR THE NTBK ADAPTER, TRYING TO LET WINDOWS DETECT THE ADAPTER ...
    > STILL IS NOT WORKING. NTBK ADAPTER SEES THE WIRELESS NETWORK BUT IS UNABLE TO
    > CONNECT.
    > I THOUGHT LINKSYS WOULD BE BETTER/ HAD ATTEMPTED THE SAME DEAL W/ MOTOROLA
    > WIRELESS PRODUCTS W/O LUCK.

    There is a hint in the above sentence. If you tried multiple devices from
    reputable manufacturers, and it does not work, the problem is you. Read the
    manual and the windows help files. Search Google for wireless network
    howtos. There are many good tutorials that will result from a Google
    search.

    FedUp, Jul 25, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpY2EgSg==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/faq#onewire
    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    P.S. Typing all Capitals is considered SHOUTING, you would not get too many

    Jack, Jul 25, 2005