Need Help w/ISO - CD Image copying

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Luke O'Malley, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. I am using Roxio CD Maker 5. I have two ISO files that I cannot
    write to CD. I select from the menu CD image, then select iso
    files. I start to process the big ISO file and it stops at the TOC
    and appears to be continuing, but the 'bars' show that it is not so.
    I have ruined a few CD trying to write to them unsuccessfully. Do
    you think they are just two files that have been corrupted in the
    TOC when being downloaded . . . or is it something else.

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Goodwill,
    Luke
    ______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
    / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || o |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || o |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || o |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || o |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    | O || | | | | | | | | || |
    \______/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \____/
    Luke O'Malley, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > I am using Roxio CD Maker 5. I have two ISO files that I cannot
    > write to CD. I select from the menu CD image, then select iso
    > files. I start to process the big ISO file and it stops at the TOC
    > and appears to be continuing, but the 'bars' show that it is not so.
    > I have ruined a few CD trying to write to them unsuccessfully. Do
    > you think they are just two files that have been corrupted in the
    > TOC when being downloaded . . . or is it something else.

    Yes, the files may be corrupt, but can't you click on "details" to get
    more info on the failure?

    BTW, the convention for sigs on Usenet is 4 lines max unless you have a
    compelling reason for more (which you don't seem to have.)
    Tergiversative, Jan 14, 2004