    I use ip address y.y.y.y and ip-hellper x.x.x.x on Core Switche (3750) for eache VALN.
    Should I add any other commands on my 3750 switch or on the 2960 ?

    Thanks for any guide.
    mf1509, Nov 1, 2007

  2. mf1509

    vthakur001

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    have you checked the ping response of the server from switch.also check the response of the L3 switch from L2 switch.

    I think the problem faced by you is not because of the config on switches.

    You can cross check this by giving static ip to one of the host.

    regards,
    Veneet
    vthakur001, Nov 28, 2007

  3. mf1509

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Hi All
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router, GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,