    Tried pushing it in, removing it, it wont budge. What the **** is it all
    about!!? I feel partially stupid but i'm beginning to think it's faulty!

    :|

    Dave, Dec 13, 2004

  2. >Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
    >bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
    >you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.

    You can try to exchange it for another copy, with the badge not in the way of
    the opening. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "LASERandDVDfan" <> wrote in message
    > >Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
    >>bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
    >>you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.

    > You can try to exchange it for another copy, with the badge not in the way
    > of
    > the opening. - Reinhart

    In annoyance i ripped the bastard thing off... it's a massive security
    thing, there's no way it's meant to be there. WHSMITH = crap

    Dave, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Dave

    Timekill Guest

    Timekill, Dec 14, 2004
  5. Dave

    Guest

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:28:12 GMT, "Dave" <> wrote:

    >Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
    >bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
    >you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.
    >
    >Tried pushing it in, removing it, it wont budge. What the **** is it all
    >about!!? I feel partially stupid but i'm beginning to think it's faulty!
    >
    >:|

    TROLL

    , Dec 15, 2004