need help to unremember password

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by goatboy, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. goatboy

    goatboy Guest

    I mistakenly pressed Yes when asked if Windows wanted to remember my
    password on a sensitive site

    I've done a google and it came up with the following, but it doesn't
    work:

    >Click Tools, Internet Options, Content Tab, AutoComplete,
    >then deselect check boxes for user name and passwords.
    >Alos, clear AutoComplete Form and Passwords.

    I'm running Windows Me (no flames please) and IE 6.0

    Any suggestions gratefully received

    goatboy, Sep 25, 2003

  2. goatboy

    °Mike° Guest

    Press the 'Clear passwords' button, and delete any cookies from
    the web site.

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:32:28 GMT, in
    <>
    goatboy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 25, 2003

  3. goatboy

    goatboy Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:55:58 +0100, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Press the 'Clear passwords' button, and delete any cookies from
    >the web site.

    Thanks °Mike° that's done the trick

    goatboy, Sep 25, 2003
  4. goatboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:13:22 GMT, in
    <>
    goatboy scrawled:

    >On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:55:58 +0100, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Press the 'Clear passwords' button, and delete any cookies from
    >>the web site.
    >>

    >Thanks °Mike° that's done the trick

    You're welcome.

    <snip>