    Rob Guest

    Can anyone advise me how can I remove spyware off my computer? Thanks.

    Rob

    Rob, May 2, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 2, 2004

  3. Rob

    Boomer Guest

    "Rob" <> did say:

    > Can anyone advise me how can I remove spyware off my computer?
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Rob

    Maybe mentioned here, on the www, at Googles archives.. etc.

    What spyware? Have you done any research? Read any good books lately?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    Been to the spyware group?

    Install, immediately update and run, at least, the first four.

    Ad-aware Aims at Adware/Spyware.
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotS&D Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    'Spyware Warrior'
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html

    HTH

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  4. Rob

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    Computer invasion should be treated like home invasion because that is what
    it is!

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone advise me how can I remove spyware off my computer? Thanks.
    >
    > Rob

    ---

    Rodney Kelp, May 2, 2004
  5. Rodney Kelp wrote:

    > Computer invasion should be treated like home invasion because that is what
    > it is!

    I agree. First, mace your computer and while it's writhing on the ground
    in pain, kick it a few times and then shoot it in it's central processor.

    --
    Taking a few Polaroids of you standing over it's naked corpse is
    probably going too far.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 2, 2004
  6. Rob

    Dino Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Rodney Kelp wrote:
    >
    >> Computer invasion should be treated like home invasion because that is
    >> what
    >> it is!

    > I agree. First, mace your computer and while it's writhing on the ground
    > in pain, kick it a few times and then shoot it in it's central processor.
    >
    > --
    > Taking a few Polaroids of you standing over it's naked corpse is
    > probably going too far.

    dynamite

    Dino, May 2, 2004