    play the files from the HD, I get picture but no sound.

    What's going on here?

    Thanks

    Robert Solomon, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Robert Solomon

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>,
    Robert Solomon <> wrote:

    > What's going on here?

    You don't know shit about DVD authoring? Just a guess.

    Either that, or it's karma catching up with you for being pirate scum.

    Max Volume, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Robert Solomon

    What The! Guest

    using nero you should make a new DVD video using the DVD video template. you
    will need to copy the vob and ifo files into the VIDEO_TS folder of the dvd
    template in nero. You cannot just drag the Angels2 folder to an ISO DVD
    template and expect it to play.
    PLayback from the hard disk requires you to have an AC3 audio decmopressor
    installed, so in other words you should play though powerDVD winDVD or any
    other dvd playback program. Windows media player, unless you have bought the
    dvd player upgraded codecs will not play dvds.

    What The!, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Robert Solomon

    CAM Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:02:06 GMT, Robert Solomon <>
    wrote:

    >Hi. I have used DVDShrink 3 beta on Charlie's Angels 2, and have the
    >.vob and .ifo on my HD in a directory I called Angels2. But when I burn
    >them to a DVD using Nero 5.5, I get an unplayable disk. When I try to
    >play the files from the HD, I get picture but no sound.
    >
    >What's going on here?
    >
    >Thanks

    Try the latest nero version an dremember when it prompts you to turn
    multisession off to do just that.

    You have not stated what dvd burner you have or what media your using.

    CAM, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Robert Solomon

    Ken Maltby Guest

    > Hi. I have used DVDShrink 3 beta on Charlie's Angels 2, and have the
    > .vob and .ifo on my HD in a directory I called Angels2. But when I burn
    > them to a DVD using Nero 5.5, I get an unplayable disk. When I try to
    > play the files from the HD, I get picture but no sound.
    >
    > What's going on here?
    >
    > Thanks

    Nero Burning ROM
    (Not the Wizard)
    1. Select "DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)"
    2. Click "NEW", then the "UDF" label
    3. Select physical partition, file system UDF 1.02
    and check "Force DVD-Video Compatibility Mode"
    4. Add folders
    5. Burn disk.

    If you were making a "Mini-DVD" on a CD, it would
    be 'Select "CD-ROM (UDF/ISO)" for step 1.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby, Nov 12, 2003