    Revived Soul Guest

    Guys can you tell me if 70-210 is counted for MCSE 2003 Security
    certification ????
    Revived Soul, May 21, 2004

  2. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    "Revived Soul" <> wrote in news:uHr1S7sPEHA.3708
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Guys can you tell me if 70-210 is counted for MCSE 2003 Security
    > certification ????

    is your browser broken? never heard of google? oh, it's 'cause you're
    lazy..

    here

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.asp

    (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link, the answer is
    yes)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004

  3. Revived Soul

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, May 21, 2004
  4. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.
    >> asp
    >>
    >> (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link

    > do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    yes, you do...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  5. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:52:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.
    >>> asp
    >>>
    >>> (or if you are still too lazy to even click on the link

    >> do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
    >>
    >> Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    > yes, you do...

    My mouse has three buttons. What is the center one for? can you tell me
    how many I need to pass?

    Bubba
    A+ Net+ MCP MCSA MCSE MCSDB MLS MACV MOP MS MA MR MRS MNOP MALE
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  6. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > My mouse has three buttons. What is the center one for? can you tell me
    > how many I need to pass?
    >
    > Bubba
    > A+ Net+ MCP MCSA MCSE MCSDB MLS MACV MOP MS MA MR MRS MNOP MALE

    Well, Bubba, glad you asked! I'd better put on my patented water
    resistant Stupometron Helmet!

    Prepare to activate!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    hmmmmm
    ..
    ..
    ..
    (ding!)
    ..
    ..
    AHA!
    ..
    ..
    Well, Bubba, the first button is regular, the second is unleaded and the
    third button is for Premium!

    http://ourworld.cs.com/WeezelX/rs/drstupid.wav

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  7. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 10:39:44 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > Well, Bubba, the first button is regular, the second is unleaded and the
    > third button is for Premium!

    Wow! Thanks Dr. Stupid, you are my hero.

    Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

    (The owner does not respond.)

    Customer: 'Ello, Miss?
    Owner: What do you mean "miss"?
    Customer: (pause) I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!
    Owner: We're closin' for lunch.
    Customer: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot
    what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique. Owner: Oh
    yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
    Customer: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's
    what's wrong with it! Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting. Customer:
    Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one
    right now. Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable
    bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage! Customer: The
    plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead. Owner: Nononono, no, no!
    'E's resting!
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  8. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

    DON'T YOU MAKE ME START WITH THE PYTHON STUFF!!

    (too late)
    Sgt: Good evening, class.

    All (mumbling): Good evening.

    Sargeant: Where's all the others, then?

    All: They're not here.

    Sgt.: I can see that. What's the matter with them?

    All: Dunno. Chapman (member of class): Perhaps they've got 'flu.

    Sgt.: Huh! 'Flu, eh? They should eat more fresh fruit. Ha. Right. Now,
    self-defence. Tonight I shall be carrying on from where we got to last
    week when I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who
    attacks you with armed with a piece of fresh fruit.

    (Grumbles from all)

    Palin: Oh, you promised you wouldn't do fruit this week.

    Sgt.: What do you mean?

    Jones: We've done fruit the last nine weeks.

    Sgt.: What's wrong with fruit? You think you know it all, eh?

    Palin: Can't we do something else?

    Idle (Welsh): Like someone who attacks you with a pointed stick?

    Sgt.: Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the
    passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit...

    All: We done the passion fruit.

    Sgt.: What? Chapman: We done the passion fruit.

    Palin: We done oranges, apples, grapefruit...

    Jones: Whole and segments.

    Palin: Pomegranates, greengages...

    Chapman: Grapes, passion fruit...

    Palin: Lemons...

    Jones: Plums...

    Chapman: Mangoes in syrup...

    Sgt.: How about cherries?

    All: We did them.

    Sgt.: Red *and* black?

    All: Yes!

    Sgt.: All right, bananas. (All sigh.)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  9. Revived Soul

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" enquired...
    >do we click with the left or the right mouse button?

    Your left or my left?
    Andy Foster, May 21, 2004
  10. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in

    > "Rowdy Yates" enquired...
    >>do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
    >>

    > Your left or my left?

    that depends are we talking about my mouse or your mouse?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  11. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:55:58 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "Andy Foster" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Rowdy Yates" enquired...
    >>>do we click with the left or the right mouse button?
    >>>

    >> Your left or my left?

    > that depends are we talking about my mouse or your mouse?

    Nono! Ees no mouse. Ees hampster!
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  12. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Nono! Ees no mouse. Ees hampster!

    "Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir."

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  13. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:11:44 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >

    >> Nono! Ees no mouse. Ees hampster!
    >>

    > "Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir."

    *snort*

    Ees eempossible!

    How peeg get on roof?
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  14. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:11:44 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >
    >> JaR <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Nono! Ees no mouse. Ees hampster!
    >>>

    >> "Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir."

    > *snort*
    >
    > Ees eempossible!
    >
    > How peeg get on roof?

    MS Security Bulletin - "patches, wee dooon need no steenkin patches!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  15. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:26:18 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:11:44 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >>
    >>> JaR <> wrote in

    >>> "Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir."

    >> *snort*
    >>
    >> Ees eempossible!
    >>
    >> How peeg get on roof?
    >>

    > MS Security Bulletin - "patches, wee dooon need no steenkin patches!"

    I'm sorry, this thread has gone off-topic and will have to be terminated.

    JaR
    Major Thug
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  16. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > this thread has gone off-topic

    WHEN have we _EVER_ gone off-topic?!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  17. Revived Soul

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:45:50 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> this thread has gone off-topic

    > WHEN have we _EVER_ gone off-topic?!!!

    Well, OK. This may well be the very first time, but standards must be
    upheld. Nothing personal. Move along now, nothing to see here. Beer-thirty
    in 2hr 50 min.

    JaR
    Patient Thug
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  18. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Well, OK. This may well be the very first time, but standards must be
    > upheld. Nothing personal. Move along now, nothing to see here.
    > Beer-thirty in 2hr 50 min.

    Canadian Victoria Day (God bless the dear dead queen) long weekend in 6
    minutes....

    Have a good weekend

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  19. i fart in your general direction. ... :)
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHkgZnJvbSB3aXJlbGVzcw==?=, May 22, 2004
  20. Revived Soul

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHkgZnJvbSB3aXJlbGVzcw==?="
    <> wrote in news:9D2AA908-C090-426F-
    :

    > i fart in your general direction. ... :)

    BLACK KNIGHT: Right. I'll do you for that!
    ARTHUR: You'll what?
    BLACK KNIGHT: Come here!
    ARTHUR: What are you going to do, bleed on me?
    BLACK KNIGHT: I'm invincible!
    ARTHUR: You're a looney.
    BLACK KNIGHT: The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on,
    then.
    [ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's last leg off]
    BLACK KNIGHT: Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
    ARTHUR: Come, Patsy.
    BLACK KNIGHT: Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come
    back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 22, 2004