    2) About certification (Server or Network )

    My Qualification is B.E Computer Science
    1.5 yrs experience in Desktop server, but no certififcation
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFtZXNo?=, Aug 3, 2005

  2. In life you will find that the two become very dependent upon one another.
    (That is why networking tests are required as part of the MCSE).

    Why not get the MCDST and the MCP (study for and take the 70-270 exam) and
    work your way up the tree learning both Server and Networking?

    Server support encompasses more than just watching a server churn. In many
    cases it is figuring out why traffic from point A is slower than traffic
    from point B, or why users can access a certain application, or why e-mail
    traffic is not routing...

    And, if you have a degree and 1.5 years of experience and someone offers you
    a decent job in either networking or servers, take it!

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Aug 3, 2005

  3. ....so that is *one* of the reasons that networking tests are required as
    part of the MCSE.

    ....and http://www.microsoftelearning.com/ has a FREE e-learning course for
    the MCDST!

    Bob Christian, Aug 3, 2005