Need Help Testing My Free Photo Sharing Software - Download It Here!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mitchell, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. Mitchell

    Mitchell Guest

    I am looking for people who would like to help me test some free
    software we just built. It runs inside your web site, and allows you to
    manange and distribute personal photos and images using a web browser
    and a link to your web site. It is called "ImageIsle" and is the
    FREEWARE version of my main product, "ImageIsland". You must have a web
    site already, and have FTP access so you can upload the files to your
    server. No database install or configuration. Comes with all that
    already.

    The cool thing about this software is its very small and runs inside
    your existing web site, so you can upload and share photos using the
    web rather than some desktop software on your computer. Here is the
    link to the zip file. Just unzip it and upload the ImageIsle folder to
    your web server. Link to the ImageIslae folder in your web site via
    your browser and start uploading photos! Thats it!:

    http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/downloads/imageisle/imageisle.zip

    (*Requires a Microsoft Windows Web Server, like 2000 or 2003 server, as
    well as ASP and ASP.NET 1.1 enabled on the server.)

    Use it and share it with whomever you like. It's free! For more
    information about this product and installation info, visit my web site
    at:

    http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/

    E. M. Stokely

    Mitchell, Nov 12, 2006