    I am trying to set up Outlook 2000 Account through Netzero for my daughter.
    Could someone tell me the name of the incoming and out going maile server?
    Thank yhou for your help.

    Cookie, Nov 20, 2004

  2. Cookie

    Smoker Guest

    "Cookie" <> wrote in message
    news:x7Dnd.4071$...
    > Hi,
    > I am trying to set up Outlook 2000 Account through Netzero for my

    daughter.
    > Could someone tell me the name of the incoming and out going maile server?

    As a guess try
    incoming.netzero.com & outgoing.netzero.com

    Why don't you just ask Netzero? They probably sent you info about how to do
    this and if you can't find it look around on their site.

    Smoker, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Cookie

    Steve Guest

    "Cookie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am trying to set up Outlook 2000 Account through Netzero for my
    > daughter. Could someone tell me the name of the incoming and out going
    > maile server? Thank yhou for your help.

    Outgoing mail(SMTP) Server: smtp.netzero.com
    Incoming mail(POP3) Server: pop.netzero.com
    Email address:
    Username: Your NetZero Member ID
    Password: Your NetZero password
    Maximum Email size (including attachments): 6.5 MB for Platinum
    members
    5 MB for Free users
    Individual Email Box Size: 10 MB for Platinum members
    2 MB for Free users

    Steve, Nov 20, 2004
  4. Cookie

    Steve Guest

    http://www.netzero.net/support/email/email-setup.html

    Steve, Nov 20, 2004
  5. Cookie

    Cookie Guest

    Thank you :Steve for both of your suggestions. As I am setting this up for
    someone else and have no idea of what she did with her documentation you
    have been a life saver. I did look at the site and checked the FAQ but
    didn't get to the one that you sent to me. Thanks again.

    Cookie, Nov 20, 2004