    to router and also a way to translate the IP address to an Internet host
    name (using no-ip.com for example)

    Thanks a lot for your help!

    Paul Smith, Dec 23, 2008

  2. Paul Smith

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    This is quite off topic... but you would have to forward port 1723 (for PPTP
    VPNs) on your router, and then set up your RRAS.

    Good luck.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 25, 2008

  3. Paul Smith

    Paul Smith Guest

    i managed to setup my VPN using windows 2003 but now i cannot browse..

    i mean when connecting to my VPN to my internal network I canot use the
    internet. when i close the connection, the internet is back...

    what can i do to have both of them simultaneously running?

    thanks

    Paul Smith, Dec 30, 2008