    please send me an email to as I don't check the boards
    often

    THANKS
    tag1982, Sep 23, 2003

  2. tag1982

    Boomer Guest

    tag1982 said:

    > It NEVER used to do this before... when I try to save a picture
    > from a webpage it comes up as Untitled and forces me to save as
    > a Bitmap file, even when the original image is a jpg or gif!
    >
    > Does anyone know how to get it back so when I try to save
    > example1.jpg it comes up as example1.jpg instead of Untitled.bmp
    >
    > Let me know, thanks..
    >
    > please send me an email to as I don't check
    > the boards often
    >

    > THANKS

    Microsoft KB Article - 250747 - Right-Clicking, Selecting 'Save
    Picture As' Does Not Save Image
    with Correct Extension
    <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;250747>

    Search MS Knowledge Base
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx

    I hope these help.
    Boomer, Sep 23, 2003

  3. tag1982 wrote:

    > It NEVER used to do this before... when I try to save a picture from a
    > webpage it comes up as Untitled and forces me to save as a Bitmap file, even
    > when the original image is a jpg or gif!

    > Does anyone know how to get it back so when I try to save example1.jpg it
    > comes up as example1.jpg instead of Untitled.bmp

    What is your browser? Is this a secret?

    > Let me know, thanks..

    > please send me an email to as I don't check the boards

    This is not a board.

    > often

    No. Usenet (which is what this is) is for sharing.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 23, 2003