    | |
    |__________________|

    Thanks!
    mary wei, Aug 6, 2003

  2. mary wei

    bb3 Guest

    "mary wei" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Hello Everybody,
    >
    > I'm trying to create a label for a notebook divider in Excel. It
    > looks like the figure below. I need the text in the bottom section to
    > be upside down or rotated 180 degrees. The text rotation tool only
    > allows me to rotate text 90 degrees. I know it can be done with Word
    > Art, but I'd like to do with normal text in Excel. Is there another
    > way to do it?
    >
    > ___________________
    > | |
    > |................................... |
    > | |
    > |__________________|
    >

    > Thanks!

    Would it be possible to rotate it 90 degrees and then tell it to print out
    in Landscape format rather than Portrait?
    bb3, Aug 7, 2003

  3. mary wei

    rifleman Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello Everybody,
    >
    > I'm trying to create a label for a notebook divider in Excel. It
    > looks like the figure below. I need the text in the bottom section to
    > be upside down or rotated 180 degrees. The text rotation tool only
    > allows me to rotate text 90 degrees. I know it can be done with Word
    > Art, but I'd like to do with normal text in Excel. Is there another
    > way to do it?
    >
    > ___________________
    > | |
    > | |

    > Thanks!

    If it's not a numerical function, why use Excel? Why not use a word
    processor or graphics package?
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend