    - Smartphone

    I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.

    Thanks for your help!

    vbMark, Dec 16, 2004

  2. vbMark

    SgtMinor Guest

    vbMark wrote:
    > I'm doing research for work on email push technology but can't seem to find
    > the information that I need.
    >
    > Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of these
    > phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push technology. The
    > phones are:
    >
    > - Pocket PC
    > - Smartphone
    >
    > I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.
    >
    > Thanks for your help!

    Why not ask the manufacturers?

    http://www.viewsonic.com/support/mobilewireless/pocketpc/pocketpcv35/

    http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/

    --
    "Be sure to tell them you need Official Proof."

    SgtMinor, Dec 16, 2004

  3. vbMark

    Mike Easter Guest

    vbMark wrote:
    > Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
    > these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
    > technology. The phones are:
    >
    > - Pocket PC
    > - Smartphone

    http://www.blackberry.com/products/licensing/connect/pocketPC.shtml
    BlackBerry ConnectT for Pocket PC enables Pocket PC mobile devices to
    leverage the benefits of BlackBerry wireless services, including
    BlackBerry Enterprise ServerT and BlackBerry Internet ServiceT. Now,
    users can connect with email and other data applications and enjoy a
    familiar Pocket PC user experience.

    http://www.blackberry.com/products/licensing/connect/index.shtml
    BlackBerry ConnectT will allow you to use proven, push-based BlackBerry
    services to automatically and conveniently deliver email and other data
    to and from your choice of wireless devices, operating systems and email
    applications from participating manufacturers.

    Nokia 6810 and Nokia 6820
    HTC Pocket PC
    Sony Ericsson P910
    Motorola MPx and MPx220
    Samsung

    Palm OS®
    Windows MobileT (Pocket PC)
    Symbian OST

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Dec 16, 2004
  4. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    SgtMinor <> wrote in

    > vbMark wrote:
    >> I'm doing research for work on email push technology but can't seem
    >> to find the information that I need.
    >>
    >> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
    >> these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
    >> technology. The phones are:
    >>
    >> - Pocket PC
    >> - Smartphone
    >>
    >> I'll need official evidence/proof of support or lack thereof.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help!

    > Why not ask the manufacturers?
    >
    > http://www.viewsonic.com/support/mobilewireless/pocketpc/pocketpcv35/
    >
    > http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/

    Thanks.

    vbMark, Dec 16, 2004
  5. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in

    > vbMark wrote:
    >> Here is what I need to know. I need to know if either one or both of
    >> these phones support RIM's (Research in Motion) email push
    >> technology. The phones are:
    >>
    >> - Pocket PC
    >> - Smartphone

    > http://www.blackberry.com/products/licensing/connect/pocketPC.shtml
    > BlackBerry ConnectT for Pocket PC enables Pocket PC mobile devices to
    > leverage the benefits of BlackBerry wireless services, including
    > BlackBerry Enterprise ServerT and BlackBerry Internet ServiceT. Now,
    > users can connect with email and other data applications and enjoy a
    > familiar Pocket PC user experience.
    >
    > http://www.blackberry.com/products/licensing/connect/index.shtml
    > BlackBerry ConnectT will allow you to use proven, push-based
    > BlackBerry services to automatically and conveniently deliver email
    > and other data to and from your choice of wireless devices, operating
    > systems and email applications from participating manufacturers.
    >
    > Nokia 6810 and Nokia 6820
    > HTC Pocket PC
    > Sony Ericsson P910
    > Motorola MPx and MPx220