  1. Does anyone know a way of printing a list of the Agent Newsgroups that
    you are subscribed to?

    Thanks!

    Catherine Colby, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Catherine Colby

    Shawn Guest

    "Catherine Colby" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know a way of printing a list of the Agent Newsgroups that
    > you are subscribed to?
    >
    > Thanks!

    print screen?

    Shawn, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Catherine Colby

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:19:24 -0700, Catherine Colby wrote:

    >Does anyone know a way of printing a list of the Agent Newsgroups that
    >you are subscribed to?

    Yes, and I suppose you want to know how as well?

    With Agent running,

    Help | Index , or press F1 and click on the index tab.

    search for

    export

    Read the bit on

    Export Newsrc File

    See

    File (menu) | Newsrc | Export

    For subscribed groups tick the option box before saving.

    Me

    why?, Aug 14, 2005