    getting a Samsung 19"wide flat screen but am hoping to get some
    feedback. What is the advantage of a widescreen?

    Lori
    kayla, Oct 8, 2006

  2. kayla

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    "kayla" <afwt_hotmail.com@> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My monitor got struck by lightening and fried it. I'm looking at
    > getting a Samsung 19"wide flat screen but am hoping to get some
    > feedback. What is the advantage of a widescreen?
    >
    > Lori

    The avantage is obvious, which is why you ask, ie there is no advantage.
    Why are the emperors cloths new?
    Bazzer Smith, Oct 8, 2006

  3. kayla

    kayla Guest

    Well then there is a disadvantage because when I saw one in use there
    was 5 inches of white screen on one side when a webpage was running

    kayla, Oct 9, 2006
  4. kayla

    Chet39 Guest

    Only if you will use it to watch wide-screen movies.

    Chet39, Oct 9, 2006
  5. kayla

    kayla Guest

    Thank you. I don't watch movies on my monitor so I think I will be
    better getting a regular size. I think that empty space would only
    annoy me.

    Lori

    kayla, Oct 10, 2006
  6. kayla

    JANA Guest

    Your better off to get a standard 19 inch monitor than a wide screen, unless
    you plan to be watching a lot of movies. If you have the budget, go for the
    Viewsonic VP series. These monitors are excellent!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Oct 15, 2006