    Can anyone help on this matter?
    Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.
    Thanks, Bill

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u, Feb 1, 2005

  2. I said it once and now you've pissed me off. Go home a$$fusker. not only
    will you not find help here, but if you keep this up I will be forced to
    call upon the wrath of unspeakable fury.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005

  3. >Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.

    Not one single tear.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    T-Bone Guest

    "Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" wrote
    > I said it once and now you've pissed me off. Go home a$$fusker. not only
    > will you not find help here,

    Either you do not understand the use of chalk's term or you are misusing it.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Feb 1, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    Syncme Guest

    > Hello:
    > school closed last year after I completed only Module 1 of the MCSE XP
    > Professional. Now I want to take the 70-270 exam in February.
    > Are there any free exams available so that I can prepare?
    > What % of 70-270 is entering commands, and what % is simply answering
    > questions?
    > Can anyone help on this matter?
    > Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.
    > Thanks, Bill

    Hi bill,

    There are no free test that I'm aware of however there are a number of
    resources to get started on studying.
    You can start here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/default.mspx

    Stay away from "free/real" suposed exams, questions from these places are
    incorrect and incomplete. Reading these will just put incorrect
    logic/knowledge in your head and will cause you to fail the exam and
    possibly lose your job through some dumb mistake.
    The "testemonials" are fake advertisements.

    The best suggestion would be to find some money to purchase a book to study
    or perhaps try a local library for available books. If they don't have a
    book available you can make a request to have one purchased.

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005