    way that would be extremely helpful..the charges of
    shipment will be taken care by me..

    Thank U
    Rags Iyer, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Rags Iyer

    Mnny Guest

    Microsoft Press Training Kit (with 100 past questions),
    MSDN, hours and hours of study and also all the luck in
    the world. Thats all the materials you need. All the
    questions in the world wont garantee success, you have to
    study hard.

    help

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Rags Iyer

    kpg Guest

    > and also all the luck in the world.

    Luck?

    Why luck?

    kp "just curious" g
    kpg, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Rags Iyer

    MCDST Guest

    I agree that you must be study hard. However,
    please stop using "past exam questions".

    "Practice Exam Question" != "Past Exam Question"

    Actual exam questions are illegal. "Practice Questions"
    come with openly published books are (barely) legal.

    When I worked my hard way to learn C# and got my
    MCAD and MCSD. A jealousy guy used those
    illegal "Past Exam Questions" to get the credentials
    without knowing how to build a "Hello World"
    application. He openly talked to others what he
    did and how he got them. He did that so as to let
    others believe that I am the same as him.

    You openly said you used "Past Exam Questions"
    to pass the exam with high score. You are just
    doing what he did. I wish you just used a wrong
    phase in your post.

    --

    MCDST

    MCDST, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Rags Iyer

    Mnny Guest

    Now I see why you are so upset. How in the world can their
    possibly be "Actual exam questions". And if anyone is
    using Actual exam questions then we should feel sorry for
    them and not call them names because they need help. I
    honestly dont see any sense in the name we call the
    questions because at least half of the questions in
    Microsoft Press came out in the exam and some questions in
    the exam was not covered in the MS Press book. I used
    Programming with ADO.NET Microsoft Official Course 2389B
    to help me with the ADO questions, scored 100% on ADO.NET.
    They book was top class. Anyone can score a high mark,
    practise makes perfect.

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Rags Iyer

    Mnny Guest

    There are 4 main areas you need to perfect. If you have
    always been good in software development, the ADO aspect
    should be easy for you, the understanding of Testing and
    Debugging should be a piece of cake, XML as a whole is
    dead easy, COM and COM+ I have been doing for so manny
    years, so I concentrated on .NET Remoting Objects and
    Windows Services. Now with the luck thing, 85% of the
    questions were on the same things I have been doing for a
    long time, why should I not score a high mark?. If you
    have already passed 70-315 comfortably, you should be okay
    with 70-320 because you are going to get some of the same
    MeasuredUp, Actual, Past, Real questions again in Web
    Services, Testing, ADO.NET e.t.c

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004
  7. Rags Iyer

    Q Guest