    Thanks in advance for your help!!!

    Best wishes,

    Lufan Chen

    Lufan Chen, Nov 28, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    Lufan Chen <> wrote:
    :The LS100(lightstream 100, or Hyperswitch A100) that I bought does
    :boot to boot mode(after press ESC during the first 3 seconds of
    :booting). Would anyone advice on how to recovery the password?
    :According to the User's Guide one can boot the rboot.dat image from
    :network but where I can get the image installed in tftp server?

    Checking around, it looks to me like you are out of luck
    unless you have a support contract. The messages indicate that
    you have to use an obscure cryptic string from a hidden menu
    in order to clear the password back to 'c'. The bit about rboot.dat
    does not help you because you need the enable password to get
    to the point of setting the parameters to tell it which tftp
    server to get rboot.dat from.
    --
    Is "meme" descriptive or perscriptive? Does the knowledge that
    memes exist not subtly encourage the creation of more memes?
    Walter Roberson, Nov 29, 2003