    allready seven weeks.

    Does anybody know who i should contact???

    thx
    Tim1982, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Tim1982

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    I think you should contact Microsoft and not Pearson Vue. It's very
    strange that you're not able to reach their toll-free telephone no.
    Maybe you could call your local Telephone directory service, and
    inquire if they have any listed Microsoft call centers. Also, maybe you
    should email them again.

    On this page <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/europe.asp>,
    there is a Fax no. provided. Try it if nothing works.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Tim1982

    Tim1982 Guest

    thx for the info, but i don't have a fax.

    I mailed them again, and again :)

    i really don't know why i can't call that number, i also tried with my
    girlfriends phone, and i also doesn't work.

    grtz

    Tim1982, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Tim1982

    Cerebrus Guest

    Maybe fax them from a shop or something. Dunno what you call those kind
    of shops in Belgium.
    Cerebrus, Apr 11, 2006