    I failed 70-215 last year now i'm afraid to do it again. I nee
    motivation. I want more dumps on 70-21

    layksid
    laykside, Jan 19, 2004

  2. laykside

    haoguo_lu Guest

    haoguo_lu, Jan 20, 2004

  3. "laykside" <> wrote in message

    > I failed 70-215 last year now i'm afraid to do it again. I need
    > motivation. I want more dumps on 70-215

    You don't need motivation. You need to find a clue. Dumps are cheating. If
    you can't pass without dumps, you don't know the product.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 20, 2004
  4. laykside

    JaR Guest

    "laykside" <> wrote in message

    > I failed 70-215 last year now i'm afraid to do it again. I need
    > motivation. I want more dumps on 70-215

    Jeez!

    Just learn the freaking product. What are you going to do on the job when
    you have a problem? There won't be any braindumps available when your job is
    on the line, you have 200 users screaming at you because they can't run $Foo
    and your supervisor is breathing down your neck. If you think the exams are
    that hard, recosider your career choice!

    JaR
    Career Counseling Thug
    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  5. laykside

    kpg Guest

    learn more better

    kpg, Jan 20, 2004
  6. laykside

    JaR Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > learn more better

    Or you could do that.
    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  7. laykside

    JaR Guest

    "laykside" <> wrote in message

    > I guess you right kpg, I'm going to stick to it "learn more better".

    Now yer talkin'

    > Thank you guys.

    Yer welcome ;-)

    JaR