    example as I am having a real senior moment. Note: both computers have XP
    operating system. One transfering from has XP Pro the new one has XP Home.
    Mary
    M. K. Gunn, Jan 29, 2004

  2. M. K. Gunn

    °Mike° Guest

    OL2002 How to Back Up, Restore, or Move Outlook Data
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287070

    OL2002 How to Move the Hotmail .PST Cache File
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=300593

    Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot
    http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:25:57 -0800, in
    <HiZRb.10$>
    M. K. Gunn scrawled: