    I did scan with Panda AV it also did not remove it. Could somebody help me
    and suggest
    how to remove the virus? Thanks
    Zoli, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Zoli

    Thor Guest

    "Zoli" <> wrote in message
    news:HaE8d.71432$...
    >I did a full virus scan with AVG and the result I got "Trojan horse
    > Downloader Agent AS
    > is found in file C:/WINNT/system32?qendna.exe. To remove this virus run
    > AVG
    > for windows"
    > I did scan with Panda AV it also did not remove it. Could somebody help me
    > and suggest
    > how to remove the virus? Thanks

    It's probably spyware that the AV-ware is picking up. Most of the time AV
    software doesn't know how to deal with spyware properly anyway, but may
    trigger on some part of it. Try using some spyware scanning tools, and you
    could also try going into safe mode and deleting or renaming the file in
    question.
    Thor, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Zoli

    Kenny Guest

    Also if using XP the virus will still be in your Restore folder and come
    back. Disable System Restore, use one of the online scanners, re-enable SR
    when PC's clean.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Zoli

    John Guest

    Download Hijackthis.exe and cwshredder.exe from

    then, spybot from www.softseek.com

    Identified as a trojan by AVG, its more likely spyware installed by kazaa
    or whatever other peer to peer application you are using.

    John, Oct 10, 2004