need help how to programme sin number

Discussion in 'Software' started by sofianesec, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. sofianesec

    sofianesec

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    canada
    In Canada each person is identified by the method used for our insurance cards.
    validation for most methods of error detection using what is known as a key figure often located at the right end of the series of numbers.
    other figures are calling for information and figures can be chosen at random but the key figure, it is more calcule.de spaces have no value, they only help us as read numbers. However, the position of figures is of paramount importance primordiale.Voyons With the following example
    324 217 694
    writing black figures occupying positions (odd) from the right and gray those occupying positions pairs
    324217694
    by adding the black numbers, we get:
    3 4 1 6 4 = 18
    Multiply by 2 digits each pair occupying a position, we get
    2 * 2 = 4.2 * 2 = 4.7 * 2 = 14.9 * 2 = 18
    By adding the numbers that make up these products, we get:
    4 4 1 4 1 8 = 22
    by adding the two results
    18 22 = 40
    Calculate how key figure
    the validation process shows us how the key figure is a little calcule.avec algebra and replacing x key figure in the calculations, we can solve a simple equation x. For example, suppose the following figures information on your Social Security card or 22501008 then, your social insurance number would be
    225 010 08x
    and x is calculated as follows.
    the figures in odd positions are added:
    2 5 1 0 x x = 8
    we multiply the numbers in position by two pairs:
    2 * 2 = 4, 0 * 2 = 0 0 * 2 = 0 8 * 2 = 16
    figures of all products are added
    4 16 → 4 1 6 = 11
    8 x 11 x = 19
    for 19 x divisible by 10, the figure must be x 1 and the social insurance number should be 225 010 081
    sofianesec, Dec 1, 2008