Need help, got a final in two days.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Wayne, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Hello,

    Can someone please help me. I've searched high and low and
    even in my textbooks, yet I still can't find the answers to
    these questions. If you can answer them, please tell.

    The questions are as follows:

    1) what for 4 files make up the first part of the win 98
    boot disk creation?

    2) how many volts will damage a pc?

    3) good power? acceptable power ranges?

    4) sys board power connectors are designated ___ and ___.

    Thank you,

    W.
    Wayne, Sep 1, 2003