    Any help is appreciated.

    If I cannot find a solution fast does anyone know what type of damage my
    computer may sustain.
    Speck Tater, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Speck Tater

    Steven Guest

    http://www.simplysup.com/- trojan remover may do it...

    Steve

    "Speck Tater" <> wrote in message
    news:BLndc.2201$...
    > I keep getting the following trojans popping up. They're called
    > "Download.small.4.d" and "Downloader.dyfica.AJ". AVG has detected them

    and
    > healed them but they keep coming back everytime I reboot.
    >
    > They appear to be in files stored in my TEMP directory under the names
    > Bridge.exe and Optimize.exe.
    >
    > I have searched the net and tried some recomendations without any luck.
    >
    > I have also searched the Norton and McaFee sites but they don't seem to

    have

    Steven, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Speck Tater

    °Mike° Guest

    This is a malware/porn dialer trojan.

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    ***************************************

    After you have used the malware removers, scan your
    system with AT LEAST two of the following -- do NOT
    trust AVG:

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 02:20:17 GMT, in
    <BLndc.2201$>
    Speck Tater scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Speck Tater

    Speck Tater Guest

    Thanks....seems to be working now....

    Speck Tater, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Speck Tater

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 04:16:04 GMT, in
    <8spdc.48116$>
    Speck Tater scrawled:

    >Thanks....seems to be working now....
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> This is a malware/porn dialer trojan.
    >>
    >> Download, update and use *all* of the following:

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Speck Tater

    fuctifino Guest

    delate all temp files ,cookies and such, type in run , msconfig , make sure
    nothing untoward is starting up and then scan the shit out of your pc with
    anything you can get hold of thats upto date.

    fuctifino, Apr 11, 2004