need help for exam 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. any one having testking for exam no 70-210. everyone is saying most of the questions coming from the testking. please help me.
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=, Jul 13, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    a$$fucker

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    or assfucker

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    or some say osyack obchyaneya

    I don't 'cause I don't have any idea what language that is. <sigh> Been
    trying for weeks to figure out how to pronounce it.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Guest Guest

    you will learn more from listening to me talk while you
    lick my balls

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in news:#bIEExJaEHA.996
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > a$$fucker

    well said...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Guest Guest

    guess whos back, back again, tell............

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Guest Guest

    stop talking bout yourself

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    RH Guest

    that about sums it up...

    message

    RH, Jul 13, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Aky Guest

    Hi amina I would suggest that you use 2 books/videos or
    sources for revision "(edonkey)" by the grace of Allah I
    passed them with no problem but still don?t have a job I
    already have windows xp but its useless without job I mean
    that?s the whole point to get a job "no" I hope I have
    helped you or can help you in any way

    Aky, Jul 13, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Aky Guest

    Amina there aren?t intelligent people here, as you have
    probably realized. they call them selves IT Pros but
    actually need guidance or even help, try www.TEK-TIPS.com
    were you will find qualified and intelligent people not
    fakes!! Who call them selves IT pros these people are jokes
    in them selves but I suppose this is the kind of things
    you?d except of these so called ~IT pros.

    Take care and I
    wish you all the luck. Passing them is a breeze if you put
    your mind and heart to it something these people don?t have
    xxx

    Aky, Jul 13, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    Doom Guest

    There are plenty of intelligent people here as long as you ask an
    intelligent question. If you ask for dumps you will get insulted. It's as
    simple as that.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Aky wrote:
    > Amina there aren?t intelligent people here, as you have
    > probably realized. they call them selves IT Pros but
    > actually need guidance or even help, try www.TEK-TIPS.com
    > were you will find qualified and intelligent people not
    > fakes!! Who call them selves IT pros these people are jokes
    > in them selves but I suppose this is the kind of things
    > you?d except of these so called ~IT pros.

    Once again... it never ceases to amaze me.

    > Take care and I
    > wish you all the luck. Passing them is a breeze if you put
    > your mind and heart to it something these people don?t have
    > xxx

    I wish I was as smart as Aky.

    --
    Fris "My Aky Braky Hart" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yes but I could not get the pure form past the sensors. <sigh>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Yes but I could not get the pure form past the sensors. <sigh>

    Actually, I think you did.
    Shhh. Don't tell Eddy.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+