    i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a few
    points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me braindumps
    to .
    Chello, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    "Chello" <> wrote
    >i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a few
    >points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me
    >braindumps to .

    Stop wasting time with cheating on the exams and learn to use the product by
    practicing with it hands-on. Then you'll pass.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Chello

    Chello Guest

    i am working since 4 years intensifly with SQL Server, impleting smartcard
    based
    banking applications. to tell me that i dont know the product is a joke.

    Alex

    Chello, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    "Chello" <> wrote
    >i am working since 4 years intensifly with SQL Server, impleting smartcard
    >based
    > banking applications. to tell me that i dont know the product is a joke.

    Admittedly when it comes to exams, there is sometimes a difference between
    the real world approach and the "One Microsoft Way". However if the only way
    you can pass is by cheating, then you are already admitting that you don't
    know SQL server well enough to pass the exam.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Chello

    Chello Guest

    ms should at least provide the possibility to analyze what went wrong
    in the test. if this would be possible, nobody would need braindumps.

    how should know where have you done a mistake?
    the result sheet is joke, it tells you nothing. just some nice
    (or not nice) looking bar diagrams.

    also an example from todays test:
    DOMAIN\Julia has login in SQL Server and DB (with permissions set).
    you want to deny login to julia, but retain permissions:
    a.)sp_revokedbacces 'Julia'
    b.)sp_denylogin 'Julia' (But it must be DOMAIN\Julia!!!!!)

    b is correct although i have choosen a, as b command would simply not be
    possible. a actually would remove the permissions, but the another command
    would simply produce an error an do nothing.

    so sometimes you have to check for every word in the questions (least
    adminstratove
    effor, fasted performance), or even between the lines and next question
    everything
    is not so important.

    Alik

    Chello, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Chello

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 16, 2005 at 9:01am "T-Bone" blathered:

    > "Chello" <> wrote
    >>i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a
    >>few points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me
    >>braindumps to .

    > Stop wasting time with cheating on the exams and learn to use the
    > product by practicing with it hands-on. Then you'll pass.

    You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 16, 2005
  7. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    > You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

    Oh, great. There you go undermining our reputation again. I might have to
    send Raemen and Mytur after you.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005
  8. Chello

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 16, 2005 at 2:22pm "T-Bone" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    >> You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

    > Oh, great. There you go undermining our reputation again. I might have to
    > send Raemen and Mytur after you.

    You don't frighten me, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons
    of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "MCNGP," you and all your
    silly English MC-NG-Piss.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 16, 2005
  9. Chello

    Briscobar Guest

    Chello <> rambled:

    > ms should at least provide the possibility to analyze what went wrong
    > in the test. if this would be possible, nobody would need braindumps.

    No. If people took the time to know what they were doing, they wouldn't need
    braindumps. Although I do agree with your sentiment that MS should provide a
    more comprehensive look at where you went wrong, but without spoonfeeding
    you (ie, "You got question 27 wrong! You know, the one about sp_denylogin!")

    > also an example from todays test:
    > DOMAIN\Julia has login in SQL Server and DB (with permissions set).
    > you want to deny login to julia, but retain permissions:
    > a.)sp_revokedbacces 'Julia'
    > b.)sp_denylogin 'Julia' (But it must be DOMAIN\Julia!!!!!)
    >
    > b is correct although i have choosen a, as b command would simply not
    > be possible. a actually would remove the permissions, but the another
    > command would simply produce an error an do nothing.

    Why would b) produce an error? sp_denylogin does exactly what you want, and
    with the parameter of the username. The question said nothing about local
    accounts, and besides, giving 'Julia' a local account on your SQL Server
    probably isn't the smartest thing in the world. The question already told
    you that 'Julia' is a domain account. So what's the problem?

    > so sometimes you have to check for every word in the questions (least
    > adminstratove
    > effor, fasted performance), or even between the lines and next
    > question everything
    > is not so important.

    Well, if you didn't read the question, that's not MS's fault, is it?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  10. Don't get that angry dude, try studying more and understading how ms prepears
    and asks their questions.
    Sometimes they are confusing and make no sense, but using braindumps is
    worthless.

    Do you want to share your position with someone who braindumps exams and
    knows nothing @ all? Think a bout it and good luck.

    --
    "Who cheats, never teaches."
    "Cheating is for losers, if you don''t care being a loser... then die!!"
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 19, 2005
  11. Re: need help for 70-228 WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

    Chello please note that by disclosing any part of an exam question you are in
    violation of the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that you signed when going
    into your exams. If caught you will be stripped of your certifications and
    never be allowed to sit for a test again. Please be careful of what you post.

    Good luck!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Dec 20, 2005
  12. I'm taking the test tomorrow 3/8. I'll let you know how I do. I believe I'm
    prepared. I've used the transcender dumps and the acutual application in a
    real environment.

    How many questions are on the test?
    How long is the test?
    What's the passing grade?

    Jeff

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Braindumps are cheating. If you cannot pass an exam without cheating you
    should not take the exam. Your certifications will be worthless and so will
    your word.
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Mar 7, 2006
  14. Chello

    George James Guest

    "MontrealMCSA" replied to you and impies that you are a cheater Jeff.
    Transcender exhibits at TechEd, is a sponsor of MCPMag, etc, so don't take
    what he says personally.

    Good Luck,

    -George, mcsd.net

    George James, Mar 7, 2006
  15. Chello

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Although Jeff called them Transcender Dumps, he is wrong. Transcender is a
    legit company and the test are not Br@indumps.

    Transcender, MeasureUp, and SelfTestSoftware (along with a few others) are all
    good to use, they don't use actual exam questions.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 7, 2006
  16. Jeff,

    As everyone else says if you are using PRACTICE EXAMS which are not the same
    as BRAIN DUMPS then that is an entire kettle of fish. Good luck and let us
    know how your exam goes!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Mar 7, 2006
  17. Chello

    Guest

    Is Test King a brain dumper or practice exam?
    , Mar 8, 2006
  18. Test King is a true Brain Dump.
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Mar 8, 2006
  19. Chello

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006