    instead of me ?

    Thank you very much !!!
    Yaniv.
    Yaniv Chechik, May 13, 2004

  2. Yaniv Chechik

    Andrew Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 08:59:32 -0000, "Yaniv Chechik"
    <> wrote:

    >What are the pros and the cons for those cameras and what would you do
    >instead of me ?

    If you have done "a lot of research", don't you know the pro's and
    con's? Each will have good and bad points that only you can decide on.
    Andrew, May 13, 2004

  3. "Yaniv Chechik" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > After alot of research these cameras came to the final:
    >
    > Minolta DImage A1
    > Minolta DImage A2
    > Fujifilm Finepix S7000
    > Nikon Coolpix 5700
    >
    > What are the pros and the cons for those cameras and what would you do
    > instead of me ?
    >
    > Thank you very much !!!
    > Yaniv.

    I would buy a Nikon Coolpix 5700. Please see my previous postings why I
    ruled out the Minolta cameras.

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 13, 2004