    Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
    of useful fonts that would be great.
    Thanks

    *** HAWK, Jan 9, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    Brian H¹© Guest

    *** HAWK said:

    > Hi,
    > I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
    > I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
    >
    > I have tried google to no with no luck :(
    > The fonts I need are :
    > "Meta Bold"
    > "Mini"
    > "HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
    > "HelveticaNeue Extended"
    > "HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
    > "Clarendon"
    > "MetaPlusBold Roman"
    > "Mini Tight"
    >
    > Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
    > of useful fonts that would be great.
    > Thanks

    Drop me an e-mail, and I'll send you a link to a zip file that contains 600
    fonts.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 9, 2004

  3. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    hi i sent an email to your abseyvine account
    thanks

    *** HAWK, Jan 9, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:08:35 -0000, "*** HAWK"
    <> scribbled:

    >Hi,
    >I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
    >I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.
    >
    >I have tried google to no with no luck :(
    >The fonts I need are :
    >"Meta Bold"
    >"Mini"
    >"HelveticaNeue BoldExt"
    >"HelveticaNeue Extended"
    >"HelveticaNeue Rounded Bold"
    >"Clarendon"
    >"MetaPlusBold Roman"
    >"Mini Tight"
    >
    >Also... if anybody can recommend some really good font sites that have lots
    >of useful fonts that would be great.

    Ok, there's popups, but they really do have a HUGE selection of free
    fonts, ignore the 'downloader' crap and just browse..

    http://www.1001freefonts.com/

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 9, 2004
  5. *** HAWK

    LO&MsLO Guest

    Have you tried the font newsgroup?

    LO&MsLO, Jan 9, 2004
  6. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    didnt realise there would a font NG
    But i'll look for it

    Thanks for the help guys :)

    *** HAWK, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Try here

    http://www.simplythebest.net/fonts/nothing_found.html

    No Cheques Cash only, Jan 9, 2004
  8. *** HAWK wrote:

    > I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial designs -
    > I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.

    Just ran across this site, yesterday. From what I played with, it links
    you to the fonts that searches bring up. They're not all free. Some are.

    http://www.identifont.com/

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2004
  9. *** HAWK

    Puzzled Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > *** HAWK wrote:
    >
    > > I am in the process of using a few templates to build some initial

    designs -
    > > I am looking for a number of specific fonts that I need.

    > Just ran across this site, yesterday. From what I played with, it links
    > you to the fonts that searches bring up. They're not all free. Some are.
    >
    > http://www.identifont.com/
    >
    > --

    Subscribe to alt.binaries.fonts and post your requests there :) Great group
    and they can either direct you or supply what you need.

    Puzzled, Jan 10, 2004
  10. *** HAWK

    Alexander.Klai

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Messages:
    2

    Hi Brian.
    I have the same problem than HAWK, I need the font "MetaPlusBold Roman".
    Can you send me your zip file with this font or anybody can tell me where I can find it ?

    Thank's you
    (sorry for my english, I'm French ;) )

    Alexander.Klai, Jan 29, 2008