    Suggestions would really be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    hj

    hugh jass, Feb 11, 2005

  2. hugh jass

    bigjon Guest

    bigjon, Feb 11, 2005

  3. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    This seems like an add on as far as I can tell...
    Anyone know of a good (full) email client application??
    Something robust yet light and quick.
    thanks,
    hj

    hugh jass, Feb 11, 2005
  4. hugh jass

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Need help finding a MAPI enabled e-mail client! (not outlook please!)
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => hugh jass <= wrote:

    >Suggestions would really be appreciated!

    Pegasus can do it.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Feb 11, 2005
  5. hugh jass

    bigjon Guest

    hugh jass decided to add:

    > This seems like an add on as far as I can tell...
    > Anyone know of a good (full) email client application??
    > Something robust yet light and quick.
    > thanks,
    > hj
    >

    > "bigjon" <> wrote in message