    Thanks in advance

    Ravi
    , Oct 24, 2007

  2. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
    > install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While installing
    > driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
    > 32 bit application.
    >
    > How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?
    >
    > Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

    What does the vendors support have to say?

    Also, installing on Windows 2003 means you want to find a web-cam that
    lists Windows 2003 as a supported OS - yours seems to indicate that it's
    not supported. If you don't get one that is clearly supported by windows
    2003 you may introduce major stability problems into the server.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Desk Rabbit Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
    > install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While installing
    > driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
    > 32 bit application.

    File corrupted?

    > How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?

    Get a new driver. The manufacturers seem to have them on their web site.

    > Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

    If there was there wouldn't be a need for individual drivers!
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 24, 2007
  4. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
    > install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While
    > installing
    > driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
    > 32 bit application.
    >
    > How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?
    >
    > Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

    Try here Ravi...
    http://www.frontechonline.com/downloads.php?jilcode=2214&&win=w
    meerkat, Oct 24, 2007
  5. Guest

    On Oct 24, 7:30 pm, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...> Hello,
    >
    > > I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
    > > install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While
    > > installing
    > > driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
    > > 32 bit application.

    > > How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?

    > > Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

    > Try here Ravi...http://www.frontechonline.com/downloads.php?jilcode=2214&&win=w

    Meerkat,

    Same problem, I am getting invalid win 32 application.

    Ravi
    , Nov 10, 2007