Need help bad with MozillaFF

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by L.B. Listmann, May 11, 2009.

  1. Can someone tell me how to fix the problems I'm having with MFF? What do
    the errors below mean? Not being a software writer, they're meaningless to
    me. :(

    Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Cannot modify properties of a
    WrappedNative" nsresult: "0x80570034 (NS_ERROR_XPC_CANT_MODIFY_PROP_ON_WN)"
    location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml ::
    onxblpopuphiding :: line 834" data: no]

    Error: msnSearchFunction is not defined
    Source File: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/followup.cgi
    Line: 1

    Error: out of memory
    Source File: XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper.cpp
    Line: 445

    L.B. Listmann, May 11, 2009

  2. L.B. Listmann wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to fix the problems I'm having with MFF? What
    > do the errors below mean? Not being a software writer, they're
    > meaningless to me. :(

    that makes two of us

    > Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Cannot modify properties of a
    > WrappedNative" nsresult: "0x80570034
    > (NS_ERROR_XPC_CANT_MODIFY_PROP_ON_WN)" location: "JS frame ::
    > chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml :: onxblpopuphiding ::
    > line 834" data: no]
    >

    > Error: msnSearchFunction is not defined
    > Source File: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/followup.cgi
    > Line: 1

    that is a problem with the website and not FF

    > Error: out of memory
    > Source File: XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper.cpp
    > Line: 445
    >
    > Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Cannot modify properties of a
    > WrappedNative" nsresult: "0x80570034
    > (NS_ERROR_XPC_CANT_MODIFY_PROP_ON_WN)" location: "JS frame ::
    > chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml :: onxblpopuphiding ::
    > line 834" data: no]

    since you're using windows, close FF, then click on the
    windows start button, then run and enter:

    firefox.exe -p

    this will start the FF profile manager. Create a test
    profile. Does the problem continue in that test profile?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, May 11, 2009