    ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
    THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT
    .....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

    BUMEAGLE, Oct 19, 2004

  2. BUMEAGLE

    philo Guest

    > WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE

    <snip>

    Free????

    you must be joking

    philo, Oct 19, 2004

  3. BUMEAGLE wrote:

    > WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
    > BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
    > THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
    > COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
    > GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
    > ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
    > ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
    > THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT
    > ....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

    You must be a convicted felon, illegal immigrant, or unwilling to work a
    single day in your life to get these things for free.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 19, 2004
  4. BUMEAGLE

    John Holmes Guest

    BUMEAGLE came up with this:

    > WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
    > BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
    > THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
    > COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
    > GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
    > ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
    > ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
    > THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT
    > ....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

    Try a new keyboard, your caps lock key is faulty.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Oct 19, 2004
  5. BUMEAGLE

    Unk Guest

    On 19 Oct 2004 11:37:52 -0700, (BUMEAGLE) wrote:

    >WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
    >BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
    >THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
    >COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
    >GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
    >ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
    >ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
    >THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT
    >....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

    You can get free health insurance in a state, or federal penitentiary.
    Well, sort of....

    BTW, turn of your caps lock. All caps is considered SHOUTING.

    Unk, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Re: NEED HEALTH INSURANCE AUTO

    In article <>,
    kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >Now there's an idea for him. Steal the car of his dreams and get free
    >medical in the bargain.

    What does that suggest to you?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Do you think that Alexander Mulligan, a super-eco commune resident
    who takes a break from his regular commune duties and hikes all the
    way into Bellingham every day in order to use Bruce Burhans' internet
    account so he can engage in trivial bickering, is also a woman named
    "Lady Chatterly", who does exactly the same thing?" -- Tom

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 20, 2004